How to Order Name Bars for Team Jerseys
One of the tasks that falls to Team Managers at the beginning of the season is to arrange for name bars to be printed and sewn onto the jerseys.
Please remember that last year's name bar can be used, so long as it is the correct colour.
We only put the last name of the girl onto the jersey, unless there are more than one with the same name, in which case we add the first initial too.
BKRA uses a company called CSG to produce the name bars. The contact details are as follows:
- Contact Name: Talia
- Telephone: 514-738-3899 ext#221
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.csgint.ca
- Fax: 514-738-3849
- Address: 8660 Darnley, Suite #102, Mont-Royal, H4T-1M4
- Take off old namebands: $5.00 each (plus TAXES)
- Apply and sew on existing namebands (provided): $5.00 each (plus TAXES)
- New namebands created at CSG and applied/sewn to jersey: $13.00 each (plus TAXES)
- New namebands created only (For those that prefer to sew on at home): $10.00 each (plus TAXES)
1.Name/Numbers list should be emailed to John Calderone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me (email@example.com) on a MONDAY which gives us the week to produce the bands.
2. Drop off jerseys the following MONDAY to have names applied and sewn. They would then be ready to pick up on that FRIDAY
***Jerseys must be CLEAN***
Back to Resources